Project details

This project is the result of a call for tenders launched in 2008 by citydev.brussels for a development contract to construct a complex of apartment buildings, 70% of which are low-energy homes and the remaining 30% are passive. The company Eiffage Benelux won this contract with the assistance of architects Mahieu et Associés. DDS+ was then asked to take on the implementation dossier and project management in 2011.
119 apartments (37 passive and 82 low energy) are spread across four separate buildings, with a total area of 16 500 m² above ground, 3 400 m² below ground and 3 400 m² of communal garden inside the complex. The project has 110 parking spaces and 238 cycle parking spaces underground and in external shelters. The ground floor of the building situated on the corner of rue du Constructeur and rue des Matériaux is due to be occupied by a nursery providing childcare for 28 children.

Technical information

Location
Brussels (Anderlecht), Belgium
Typology
Residential
Client
Eiffage
Size
14.000 m²
Status
Completed
Timing
2013
Expertises
New construction, Sustainable development
Download technical sheet

Team

Contact

Interested in this project? Contact the project partner to get more information

Bulle Leroy

Architect - Partner